Personal Information We Collect. Mamba Point Enterprise and its agents and representatives collect personal information about you from various sources (including, without limitation, from credit reporting agencies, creditors, and businesses and financial institutions with which you have had a financial relationship). Personal information we collect includes, without limitation:
- your name, address, e-mail address, Internet Protocol address, telephone number, date of birth, and other contact information;
- your business name, address, tax id number, business inception date, business bank statements (and data about your banking transactions), telephone number and address;
- financial information, such as your bank name and your bank account number, personal and business credit bureau reports, payment behavior, and other reports concerning your credit history and experience;
- other financial or personal information about you, such as your percent ownership in the business, your liabilities, and your financial condition;
- your social security number;
- your identity through an acceptable form of government issued identification;
- we may collect data through a third party site inspection vendor, or social media sites or services.
- information about any previous loan applications you may have previously applied for (directly or on your behalf), and any previous Mamba Point Enterprise loan payment history;
- such other information we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law; and
- personal information about you given to us by others and personal information about others provided by you.
Use of Personal Information. We generally use personal information for the following purposes:
- to facilitate the transactional process between financial institutions
- to compile and analyze information to better understand our customers
- to determine your loan guaranty fee interest rate, term and maximum loan amount;
- to set up auto payment deductions as may be required by our loan agreements
- to produce data analytics and reports containing summaries of data and general information that we may share with business partners.
- to prevent fraud, identity theft or illegal activities;
- to maintain our business records for reasonable periods and to generally manage and administer our business;
- to resolve disputes and to enforce our loan agreements;
- to compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties; and
- to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, processing and security requirements imposed on us, which may include establishing and verifying your identity and checking your identity against money laundering, terrorist financing or similar watch lists established by regulatory agencies or similar bodies in the United States and/or Canada.
We may also use your personal information in other manners with your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law.
In certain situations, Mamba Point Enterprise may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates for internal audit, management, billing or administrative purposes. In addition, we may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
Legal, Regulatory, Etc. We may disclose your personal information as necessary to meet applicable legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit and security requirements and obligations, including as required by our outside agents, representatives and service providers.
The Internet and Our Website. We operate and control our website at https://mambapointenterprise.com
No Third-Party Marketers. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties or marketing firms for their promotional purposes. We do send communications periodically to inform you of the status of transactions or events related to your Mamba Point Enterprise account and your use of our website. Some of these communications are required in connection with transactions you are considering or have concluded through the Mamba Point Enterprise website. Receiving emails from our website is part of our service. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by unsubscribing or by contacting Customer Service.
Your Consent. Your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information may be given in various ways. Your consent can be express (e.g., orally, electronically or on a form you may sign describing the intended uses and disclosures of personal information) or implied (e.g., when you provide information necessary for a service or transaction you have requested). In certain circumstances, you may provide your consent where notice has been provided to you regarding our intended use of your personal information and you have not withdrawn your consent for the intended use (e.g., when you do not elect an “opt-out” option). Your consent may also be given by your authorized representative, such as your legal guardian or a person having a power of attorney.
We collect, use and disclose your personal information with your consent, except as permitted or required by applicable law. We may be required or permitted under certain statutes or regulations to collect, use or disclose personal information without your consent, including, without limitation, to comply with a court order, local or federal regulations or a legally permitted inquiry by a government or law enforcement agency, or to collect a debt owed to us, our agents, representatives and service providers, or another registered user.
Data Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
Note Regarding Children Under 18. Users of our website and loan marketplace must be U.S. residents that are 18 years of age or older. Additional requirements apply to registered users.